All of our school programs provide an opportunity for students to explore art in innovative and nuanced ways. Sounds of Tomorrow identifies a flagship location, often a performing arts specialty school, within a district that supports multiple satellite schools nearby.
Each program incorporates STEAM elements together with a culturally responsive and trauma sensitive approach to learning. Students learn to creatively and critically think in order to improve the self, solve problems and collaborate effectively with others. Our goal is to nurture artists who are grounded, take thoughtful risks and are excited about learning.
For Flagship Locations
To be considered as a flagship location, your school must be:
- Categorized as a magnet and/or performing arts school
- In need of a pipeline program
- Able to designate a space for program implementation
For Satellite Locations
To be considered as a satellite location, your school must be:
- In service to underrepresented / under-served populations
- A non-performing arts school interested in implementing programming for creatives
Students will develop employment skills through extensive training, internships, and job placement.